65 sedan

(Corvair ads you find on other sites can also be discussed here, i.e. ebay, craigslist.)
Forum rules
All Classified posts will be automatically deleted approximately 90 days after posting.
Ragtop Man

65 sedan

Unread post by Ragtop Man » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 pm

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/6162608412.html

I've been looking around for a late model 4 door for a while. This is one I considered and ended up not getting because I'm buying a different one. I spoke to the owner and she was very nice. She had some body work and paint done on the car and I requested before pictures if she had them which she did and sent. I'm not going to upload them to the internet but if you have interest in this car I could forward the original email to you . She also has a green ragtop for sale. I used to have no trouble inserting an image in a post but now something is different . Lotta pics in her CL ad. She's asking $3500. It had been on ebay in early May

Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: 65 sedan

Unread post by Gregory_Miller » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:29 am

I've seen the Craigslist ads for both their ragtop and the moredoor. Look decent in the pictures. A couple hour's drive away, if anyone further away was interested, I could go have a look and report...

Ragtop Man

Re: 65 sedan

Unread post by Ragtop Man » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:29 pm

She sold the sedan Greg . I don't know about the other one .

Return to “Vehicles For Sale”