Corvair of the Month April 2013

Calendar page and Gift Certificate to the winner...and of course, BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show - Corvair of the Month.

To enter your vehicle, Reply to the current Corvair of the Month thread, include at least one high quality photo and some info on your entry (year, model, specs, etc). Each show will be limited to the first ten vehicles posted for that month. The voting will begin as soon as ten vehicles are entered or on the 1st of the month, whichever comes first. Please only post vehicles you own and only one per month. Vehicles must be Corvair or Corvair powered. If you win, please do not post the same vehicle in another month during that calendar year. If you won in a previous year you may enter again. The shows will run each month from January through September. In October we will run the "Corvair of the Year" contests. One for all vehicles 1960-1964 and a second for all 1965-1969 vehicles. In November we will have available a Calendar of all of the winners. Please note that by posting pictures in this forum you give corvairforum.com and it's owners the right to use your picture(s) in the calender and website. In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum. In the event of a tie, the vehicle entered first will be the winner.

Vote for Corvair of the Month for April 2013

Poll ended at Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 am

freedo - 1964 500 Coupe
25%
coleslaw - 1968 Monza Convertible
2%
bengill - 1963 Monza Convertible
2%
gordens65 - 1965 Corsa Coupe
16%
ricknorris - 1965 Yenko Stinger Clone
38%
AshleyA - 1964 Monza Convertible
11%
firefightersth - 1965 Monza Convertible
5%

Total votes: 55

Crazy George
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: *Vote* Corvair of the Month April 2013

Post by Crazy George »

:think: :think: :think: catching up a little, I think I have Kevin's same thoughts.... each month going to be tough and its going to be getting harder with the coming months.... :coolphotos: right in here.....so to make my vote as simple and no bias :rolling: I put each of your entries on some popsicle sticks, put you all in a cup and mixed the up and pulled out.... boy , :beavisbutthead: :thewave: :oldtimer: Gordens65 well you got the stick draw........ wish you all luck and hope we have more retry's forth coming...... I may have to do these stick draws more offen if they are getting tough like this........CG :confused:
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

Congratulations to RICK NORRIS and his beautiful 1965 Yenko Stinger clone -- the winner of the April 2012 Corvair Forum Corvair of the Month competition!
1965 Yenko Stinger Clone.jpg
Another well-deserved accolade that recognizes the product of a lot of hard work, talent and creativity from a dedicated Corvair enthusiast.

Remembering the Penske-Donohue Sunoco Trans-Am Camaro...
Roger Penske Camaro.jpg
Roger Penske Camaro.jpg (47.05 KiB) Viewed 901 times
And to those who were not chosen this month Image I hope that you might consider giving it another try! The competition was close with some beautiful Corvairs entered. :thumbsupwink: So consider polishing up your entry and giving it another try in future months!
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
Trip

Post by Trip »

Freedo I think your second picture really captures the Corvair cruise night experience. A 350Z on one side and a BMW? on the other, and the Corvair is the one that gets all the attention! I'm sorry to hear about your 500, but glad that you got back into the Corvair scene right away! What exactly happened to your car?

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut
Ray "Trip" Rodriguez III
Gouldsboro, PA
66 Corsa 140 coupe
65 Corsa 180 Turbocharged coupe
64 Monza Convertible
61 Air conditioned Monza coupe (Missy's)
See them here: https://tinyurl.com/ydc7txrf
freedo
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by freedo »

Grymm wrote:Freedo I think your second picture really captures the Corvair cruise night experience. A 350Z on one side and a BMW? on the other, and the Corvair is the one that gets all the attention! I'm sorry to hear about your 500, but glad that you got back into the Corvair scene right away! What exactly happened to your car?

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair Nut
i think i overrevved it going 70mph and it spun a bearing, havent pulled the engine apart yet. all i know is there is metal chunks in the oil pan lol

Return to “Corvair of the Month Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”