VOTE - Corvair of the Month April 2018

Calendar page and Gift Certificate to the winner...and of course, BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show - Corvair of the Month.

To enter your vehicle, Reply to the current Corvair of the Month thread, include at least one high quality photo and some info on your entry (year, model, specs, etc). Each show will be limited to the first ten vehicles posted for that month. The voting will begin as soon as ten vehicles are entered or on the 1st of the month, whichever comes first. Please only post vehicles you own and only one per month. Vehicles must be Corvair or Corvair powered. If you win, please do not post the same vehicle in another month during that calendar year. If you won in a previous year you may enter again. The shows will run each month from January through September. In October we will run the "Corvair of the Year" contests. One for all vehicles 1960-1964 and a second for all 1965-1969 vehicles. In November we will have available a Calendar of all of the winners. Please note that by posting pictures in this forum you give corvairforum.com and it's owners the right to use your picture(s) in the calender and website. In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum. In the event of a tie, the vehicle entered first will be the winner.

Poll ended at Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Gregory_Miller
53%
1alonso
47%

Total votes: 15

Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: ENTER - Corvair of the Month April 2018

Post by Gregory_Miller »

My 65 Corsa clone. Started out life as a 3 speed 110 in Oakland, CA. Lovingly restored in the 80s, and awaiting my ability to give it a fresh paint job in the future. It's a 10 footer. Powder coated engine tins, and Roger's linkage system.
EDIT: After seeing the beautiful 66 and it's interior shots, decided to add some to my post. New carpet last fall, and DynaMat added to rear seat area.
I have installed but not yet activated a full electronic ignition system, that will also control TBI system behind the back seat, and installed an angled hinged access panel that also contains 2 6x9 speakers. Pictures added. One engine shot (the pesky sideways one) shows my new internally-regulated alternator test fit but the pulley was not installed yet. Be assured that is done. :tu:
Attachments
IMG_0047.JPG
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0430.JPG
Last edited by Gregory_Miller on Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
1alonso

Post by 1alonso »

My 66 corvair... restored from ground up... using 90% clark's corvair parts. Done myself with no previous knowledge on corvair engines,... this had 1 carb and I returned to original 4 carbs... what a journey... family car since new. Sandblasted and replaced every single part that was available from suspension to interior. Everything else was restored.
Short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwgvl1Rvm-M
Attachments
DJI_0007.jpg
IMG_7628.JPG
IMG_7632.JPG
IMG_7673.JPG
DJI_0031.JPG
IMG_7621.JPG
Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Gregory_Miller »

Beautiful custom interior in your 66. I have cloth inserts in mine as well, much more comfortable vs the black vinyl.
Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: VOTE - Corvair of the Month April 2018

Post by Gregory_Miller »

Come on folks, 12 votes total? We need more peeps to vote. Corsa clone vs real Corsa this month.
Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: VOTE - Corvair of the Month April 2018

Post by Gregory_Miller »

I demand a recount...er...never mind. :P

Return to “Corvair of the Month Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”