1 Day New....

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
DukeStKing

1 Day New....

Post by DukeStKing »

Picked up a 64 Corvair yesterday. My Grandfather had one back in the day. Fond memories to say the least.
Nickshu

Re: 1 Day New....

Post by Nickshu »

Cool! What model? Post a photo!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:welcome: :tu: :wave: :welcome2: Welcome to the Corvair Forum!

Congratulations on your recent Corvair acquisition! I'm guessing that you sought out the Corvair Forum to try to expand your knowledge about Corvairs and to tell the Corvair enthusiasts on the Forum about your Corvair. I first joined the Corvair Forum in 2012 — soon after I purchased my current 1966 Corsa convertible — because I wanted to show my recent Corvair acquisition too. I had been around Corvairs since I was eight years old (1961), but I had sold my last Corvair when I was preparing for retiring from the U.S. Air Force in 1995 and I had not owned a Corvair since that time. Shortly after my wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary, we decided to recapture our past a little by buying our tenth family Corvair. I wanted to hang out where Corvair owners hang out, so I joined the Corvair Forum.

I think you have come to the right place, and you will be pleased with what you find here.

:dontknow: With that in mind, I would like to invite you to expand on your initial post and tell us more about yourself, your Corvair, and your goals for your Corvair. If you can describe your personal assessment of your mechanical skills and abilities, that would help a lot. Members of the Corvair Forum love to be helpful in assisting other Corvair owners with technical support and advice, but it helps a lot if we have some understanding of your technical background and mechanical abilities, Corvair-related knowledge, etc. Helping us to know more about you and your Corvair will help us to write comments to you that are tailored to your needs and experience. Pictures are great too, because pictures of your Corvair will help us to visualize where you are with your Corvair and its condition at the present time. Knowing your location is also useful, because knowing where you live can sometimes suggest possibilities to resolve some issues or problems.

The following Corvair Forum link can provide you with a list of useful websites that should be helpful as a Corvair owner...

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

Corvair Forum :link: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=6007

:welcome:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
DukeStKing

Post by DukeStKing »

My 1964.
Attachments
classicchevyowner7

Post by classicchevyowner7 »

Congratulations! that is a nice '64! Welcome to the forum!
- Allen
DukeStKing

Post by DukeStKing »

Thank you, Allen!
Corvair.crazy
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Corvair.crazy »

Welcome! Nice car! I like the rear mounted antenna.
Jon
CORSA member
1962 Spyder convert
1961 Rampside

Return to “Introductions”