Options Are Good!

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
Phil Dally

Options Are Good!

Post by Phil Dally »

A new forum with a section just for me...how cute!

Glad to be here and lets get this thing rolling.

The more forums the better. 8-)
Attachments
slamangleview.jpg
slamangleview.jpg (89.39 KiB) Viewed 361 times
stillruns.JPG
stillruns.JPG (12.96 KiB) Viewed 361 times
lights.JPG
lights.JPG (29.41 KiB) Viewed 361 times
CA Central Coast
Vairy V8 Rides Again.
LA Angels fan since 1978
World Series Champs 2002
Only Own 10 Corvairs Today
Been Associated With Fifty!!
Paul Chapman

Re: Options Are Good!

Post by Paul Chapman »

Been a member for awhile. Finally got around to posting. Hope to find a site where cars are the subject. I enjoy working on cars,looking at cars and driving cars.And most of all talking cars. I currently have 6 Corvair in all stages of repair and disrepair.
Fred Rehders

Post by Fred Rehders »

Hi Paul! I'm new to the forum, too. I voted on February's Car of the Month, but had trouble with passwords and getting back in. Computers just aren't my thing. I have a 68 - 140HP convertible, a 64 - 4 door, a 62 - wagon and a couple of parts cars, a 66 vert and a 63 - 4 door. VAIRS ARE MORE HABIT FORMING THAN POTATO CHIPS! YA CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE. I'm in Garland, TX and a member of North Texas Corvair Association. We are looking forward to THE HEART of TEXAS (H OT) Corvair Reunion, April 9 - 11, in San Marcus, Texas. It's an annual event, that is sponsored by one of the Texas Corvair clubs, but is attended by some of our neighbors in Oklahoma, Louisianna, etc. It is well attended and a lot of great vairs.
Fred R. (68 vert)
Paul Chapman

Post by Paul Chapman »

Hi, I had a lot of trouble with the site my self,why it took so long to get a post.. Ha I'm not to good with computers myself(know just enough to get into trouble. Yeah owning one Corvair is out of the question. the wife says it's a disease.or an obsession!!! But I like them. I haven't been with out at least one since 1969. Hope to make the convention this year. Take care
Paul

Return to “Introductions”