New Corvair Owner '63 Corvair Monza 900

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
63corvairmonza900

New Corvair Owner '63 Corvair Monza 900

Post by 63corvairmonza900 »

I just purchased a 1963 Corvair Monza 900. I live in the San Diego area and looking for a mechanic. Anybody on the site know anyone? I am joining the SDCC, Corsa Chapter #921 club. If you are in the area I would love to talk about this car. I have always enjoyed the look of the Corvair. So thought I would buy one
1963 Corvair Monza

Rancho Penasquitos, CA....... San Diego for those not local
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: New Corvair Owner '63 Corvair Monza 900

Post by bbodie52 »

:welcome2: :wave: Welcome to the Corvair Forum!

VIN - EM Corvair Passenger Car VIN Tag Decoding - Copy.jpg
Image :link: http://www.sandiegocorvair.com/

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers. Clark's Corvair Parts in Shelburne Falls, MA is the biggest and oldest Corvair supplier in the world. You will find a link that can provide you with a series of videos that amount to a tour of the Clark's Corvair Parts facilities. Parts suppliers such as this truly make our Corvair hobby possible.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

Corvair Forum :link: http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewt ... 225&t=6007

:dontknow: I would like to encourage you to expand on your initial post and tell us more about yourself, your Corvair interests, and your goals for your 1963 Corvair. Helping us to know more about you will help us to write comments to you that are tailored to your needs and experience. Detailed pictures of your Corvair — including the engine compartment — would possibly be useful. The local CORSA club chapter members can most-likely advise you concerning local Corvair-qualified mechanics. If you are considering doing any maintenance on your Corvair yourself (highly recommended) the CORSA club members and Corvair Forum members would be happy to assist you.

:welcome: :welcome2:
Attachments
1963 Chevrolet Corvair GM Heritage Center Specs.pdf
1963 Chevrolet Corvair GM Heritage Center Specs
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 5 times
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
63corvairmonza900

Re: New Corvair Owner '63 Corvair Monza 900

Post by 63corvairmonza900 »

I plan on restoring this vehicle. I am looking for a local San Diego area Corvair expert to help me bring this vehicle back to all of its glory. I really love the look of the '63. So excited to get this vehicle tuned up and back on the road. Has a little body damage that I would love to get fixed and the motor in tip top shape.

I sell Hyundai, Subaru and Genesis vehicle in Kearny Mesa. I am the Internet Sales Manager. If you are in the area and work on these cars. Feel free to call me. I live in Rancho Penasquitos. I would love to chat more on the Corvair.

Nathan
619-836-2379
1963 Corvair Monza

Rancho Penasquitos, CA....... San Diego for those not local

Return to “Introductions”