New to Forum

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
Stilo

New to Forum

Post by Stilo »

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts. I’ve been involved with Corvairs most of my driving life. I’ve owned several models, then lived without for a time. I now have a 1965 Monza Convertible and of course, some questions. I look forward to sharing my Corvair experience with the Forum.
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: New to Forum

Post by bbodie52 »

:welcome2: :wave: :wave: Welcome to the Corvair Forum! I believe that this website is a good place to start for solid Corvair support.

The link below will provide you with a list of useful websites that are Corvair-related. Some of the links will lead you to an extensive technical library that will allow you to download shop manuals and other technical references in Adobe Reader format at no cost. There is also a link that will help you to locate nearby CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters. You will also find a list of essential Corvair parts suppliers. Clark's Corvair Parts in Shelburne Falls, MA is the biggest and oldest Corvair supplier in the world. You will find a link that can provide you with a series of videos that amount to a tour of the Clark's Corvair Parts facilities. I think you will be amazed at the quality of the reproduction components they offer — particularly the interior carpeting and re-upholstery items. Parts suppliers such as this truly make our Corvair hobby possible.

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

:link: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=6007

:dontknow: I would like to encourage you to expand on your first post and tell us more about yourself, as well as about your 1965 Monza. Some detailed photographs of the car — including the VIN and Body Tags in the engine compartment — can be very helpful. If you can provide your personal assessment of your mechanical skills and abilities, that would help a lot. Members of the Corvair Forum love to be helpful in assisting other Corvair owners with technical support and advice, but it helps a lot if we have some understanding of your technical background and mechanical abilities, your Corvair-related knowledge, etc. Helping us to know more about you will help us to write comments to you that are tailored to your needs and experience. Let us know where you live — knowing you location can often suggest possibilities for Corvair-related support that may be helful to you.

:welcome:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: New to Forum

Post by azdave »

Welcome!
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute