New from LA

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
autocomman

New from LA

Post by autocomman »

Hey all! Ive been a corvair fan for years and never had one, but this past weekend i picked up a 62 rampside. Been sitting since the early 80s, motor is locked up. Well it moves a hair, im hopin i can break it free. Plan is to get it running well, go through the all the systems and get it 100% mechanically and cruise it for a minute. Ive got a ton of projects and no space, but this was right price, never at a good time, so i couldnt pass it up haha. I will move it on after a bit but this looks like a great forum and i wanted to share the work and ask a lot of questions, so yeah!

My other projects...
59 Austin Healey Sprite with a 1275 and a turbo strapped to it, this is my beasty
82 Mini cooper city 1000, stock resto with all the fancy suspension goodies, its on a rotisiree right now, the wifes toy
1982 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. This is dads beast, dumped the boat anchor 307 and put in an LQ4 from an 03 silverado. So, a 6 litre with a 4L80e.
1974 Fiat X1/9, this is moms toy and its up next on the chopping block for a full resto.

And I have a little one coming in a few weeks too, first one, haha. I sure can time things right??

erco

Re: New from LA

Post by erco »

Welcome autocomman! Cool project and nice project list. Expecting a boy or girl?

LA... Louisiana or Los Angeles? Looks like a California plate. Me and my '67 are in Torrance.
doug6423

Re: New from LA

Post by doug6423 »

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app
65 Monza
Cincinnati, OH

Return to “Introductions”