Kyle in Traverse City, MI

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
Kyle_in_Mich

Kyle in Traverse City, MI

Post by Kyle_in_Mich »

Not new to Corvairs, but new to Corvair Forum! I have been a regular on the Corvair Center forums and Corvair Owners Group Facebook page.

Started out with a purchase of a '65 500 coupe over a decade ago that was just a terrible decision. The car was hardly save-able but I learned a lot from it and got started down a path of classic car ownership that was never boring.

Next was a '64 Monza coupe that was my daily driver through 2 years of high school. A great car that taught me a lot about mechanical things while also setting me up for the path my life would follow.

The most recent sale was a '61 Greenbrier. Just a fun adventure overall. Owned about 2 years, took some great road trips and sold on Bring a Trailer this spring. Now lives North of the Border.

The current new to me is a '65 Corvair Corsa. I had a short checklist when I was shopping for a new car, '65, white, coupe, 140/4speed. I was lucky enough to find one that was also pretty much rust free in Texas and too the adventure to drive it back home to northern Michigan. I plan on building a unique and reliable driver that I can take on the highway or around town without fear.

Here is a link to a photo of my Corsa-
https://goo.gl/photos/3FWadCARkhwKBh9T7

Return to “Introductions”