New member hi all my name freddie I live in lowell mas. I own 64 corvair just want to say hi

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
Freddie

New member hi all my name freddie I live in lowell mas. I own 64 corvair just want to say hi

Post by Freddie »

2 door coupeImage

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Corvair Forum mobile app

64powerglide

Re: New member hi all my name freddie I live in lowell mas. I own 64 corvair just want to say hi

Post by 64powerglide »

Welcome :welcome2: Good looking 64. Guess you don't have lots of people asking what kind of car is it??? I'm sure I & some of the other members of this forum would like to see more photo's. :drool:
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
Freddie

Re: RE: Re: New member hi all my name freddie I live in lowell mas. I own 64 corvair just want to say hi

Post by Freddie »

64powerglide wrote:Welcome :welcome2: Good looking 64. Guess you don't have lots of people asking what kind of car is it??? I'm sure I & some of the other members of this forum would like to see more photo's. :drool:
Thanks

64powerglide

Re: New member hi all my name freddie I live in lowell mas. I own 64 corvair just want to say hi

Post by 64powerglide »

:coolphotos: Wish I had more money & time, my 64 is a daily driver that had sat for 22 years & got very rusty but it was parked just after it had a valve job & new viton push rod seals. I got running real good & have been driving it since 2013 without a problem. Last year I put new rear axle bearings in & had new bearings put in the diffy & the trans checked out & it just needed the low band adjusted. It still has a lot of rust but it gets me around. I'm 73 now with a bad Heart & I guess the car will outlive me. I bought a new 62 Monza 4 speed car black with red interior so i'm now reliving my youth before the old dirt nap. :sad5:
Attachments
100_7185.jpg
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

God bless u no dirt nap but I'm loving your black vair

toytron

Post by toytron »

Freddie,

Really envying your ride man! Btw the last pic you shared looks as if your belt was loose. Welcome.

Ed Stevenson

Edwin Stevenson
Industrial Electrician
Electronics Technician
65 corvair corsa convertible turbo
65 corvair monza
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

That's when I was putting it back together

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Thanks for liking the vair ed it was my brother before he passed away been in the family for some years

Ecklund

Post by Ecklund »

Freddie wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm 2 door coupeImage

Wow, Freddie,

Nice looking car.

Lots of light colors on the earlier. That dark color looks really good.

I'm new myself, but welcome.
1964 Corvair 900 (969) four door with powerglide - new project
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Thanks welcome this is a great forum

Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Looking for bumpers any body knows let me know

RNader

Post by RNader »

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app
rindress

Post by rindress »

Great looking ride. I'm just north of you outside Nashua. Hopefully I'll see you cruising someday. I'm working on a '65 convertible with one of my sons. Going slow but a labor of love.
Rindress
Hollis, NH
CORSA Member
1965 Monza vert 110hp
1965 Corsa 110hp

Return to “Introductions”