'65 Monza

New to the site? Introduce yourself here.
tascenzi

'65 Monza

Post by tascenzi »

Hello and thank you for adding me.

When I was a teen,dad dragged home an adorable '62 Corvair. a complete rebuild project for he and I,

That was a long time ago.

A few years prior to dad's passing, he dragged home another Corvair, a rebuild was to be a project for he & I.

Dad passed away 20 years ago this April. My husband works 10-12 hour days and I am no longer capable of much more than handing a requested tool over and making more coffee.

Trying to locate a reputable technician to rebuild then engine and trans. The flywheel still moves, not frozen. I remember that much about cars!

Portland, OR area or Vancouver, WA. if you know of anyone, thank you, Teresa :chevy:
thewolfe
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: '65 Monza

Post by thewolfe »

v.p. of CORSA Oregon here...I would encourage you to come introduce yourself and your car at our next club meeting which is tonight! We meet at the Oregon Stamp Society building the first Wednesday every month around 7. Meeting officially starts at 7:30. Great group of knowledgeable folks and more than one of us capable of rebuilding a motor and transmission or point you in the right direction of someone that can locally.
Nate Wolfe
65 Corsa 180
61 Lakewood 140
tascenzi

Post by tascenzi »

thewolfe wrote:v.p. of CORSA Oregon here...I would encourage you to come introduce yourself and your car at our next club meeting which is tonight! We meet at the Oregon Stamp Society building the first Wednesday every month around 7. Meeting officially starts at 7:30. Great group of knowledgeable folks and more than one of us capable of rebuilding a motor and transmission or point you in the right direction of someone that can locally.
Hi Nate: Thanks for the note. I missed the post until today. Can you let me know when the next meeting is and an address?

I can't bring the car with me, she is partially torn down and does not run.

Much appreciated!
Teresa
thewolfe
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by thewolfe »

Our next meeting will be March 1 and the address is 4828 NE 33rd Ave in Portland. Hope to see you there!
Nate Wolfe
65 Corsa 180
61 Lakewood 140

Return to “Introductions”