Forming UK Corvair Register

To request a club forum click "New Topic" in here.
Please include club info, location and a link to your club website.
Forum rules
To request a club forum click "New Topic" in here.
Please include club info, location (city,state) and a link to your club website.
breezerabbit

Forming UK Corvair Register

Post by breezerabbit »

Greetings to All

Although there is no UK Corvair club as such, I would like to bring UK owners together with a view to creating a UK Register initially. Then if interest and numbers are sufficient, we could aim to organise a meeting sometime in 2016. I have tried to contact as many UK owners as possible on an individual basis, but if I have missed anyone please feel free to contact me.

A tentative request to the Corvair Forum organisation team: Would you consider devoting a slot to an emerging UK Corvair Register? This would hopefully make it easier for me to draw people together. I am open to suggestions, as I don't profess to knowing the stucture of the forum too well yet.

Kind regards to everyone

Mark

Mark Hillmer
65 Monza Coupe - North Yorkshire, UK
Hellbilly

Re: Forming UK Corvair Register

Post by Hellbilly »

Count me in!
' Success Consists of Going From Failure to Failure, Without Loss of Enthusiasm'

Winston Churchill
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

There is already a section on the Corvair Forum that can be used as common ground for Corvair owners in the UK. A similar effort was undertaken a few years back for Corvair owners in South Africa.

:link: viewforum.php?f=212

Clubs & Events by Region ‹ Corvair Clubs ‹ Eastern Division ‹ Eastern Division (International)
Forum rules
Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
If you have any questions, you should send a PM (Private Message) to Scott Howey (Site Admin)

:link: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
CorvairCon65

Post by CorvairCon65 »

breezerabbit wrote:Greetings to All

Although there is no UK Corvair club as such, I would like to bring UK owners together with a view to creating a UK Register initially. Then if interest and numbers are sufficient, we could aim to organise a meeting sometime in 2016. I have tried to contact as many UK owners as possible on an individual basis, but if I have missed anyone please feel free to contact me.

A tentative request to the Corvair Forum organisation team: Would you consider devoting a slot to an emerging UK Corvair Register? This would hopefully make it easier for me to draw people together. I am open to suggestions, as I don't profess to knowing the stucture of the forum too well yet.

Kind regards to everyone

Mark

Mark Hillmer
65 Monza Coupe - North Yorkshire, UK

I'm up for that Mark, Corvair ownership in the UK is quite lonely. :tu:
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Here it is.
viewforum.php?f=234" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)

Return to “New Club Forum Requests”