Somernites Cruises 2014 Coming soon.

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Skrain

Somernites Cruises 2014 Coming soon.

Post by Skrain »

The Annual Somernites Cruises in Somerset, Ky. are starting up again on April 25, 2014. :clap:
There are usually over 1000 antiques, hot rods, classics, rat rods, and other special interest cars there for the entire weekend. :tu:
Surprisingly, very few Corvairs to be seen in the event pictures, but I'm going to do my best to rectify that situation this year, or at least as much as I can with my 64 Spyder Convertible! :chevy:
Info is at http://www.somernitescruise.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1964 Monza Spyder Turbo Convertible.
1949 Ford 8N Tractor
2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4X4 Pickup
rv6aaviator

Re: Somernites Cruises 2014 Coming soon.

Post by rv6aaviator »

I'll see you down there in my 63 Spyder! Anybody else?
Jeff Sandor
Prez Cincinnati Corvair Club
62 Convertible
63 Spyder Convertible
64 Spyder Convertible
66 Corsa 140 Coupe
66 Monza Coupe
Skrain

Re: Somernites Cruises 2014 Coming soon.

Post by Skrain »

The schedules for the Somernites Cruises might be of interest to Bowtie fans! :chevy:
This month, June 27 and 28 is "The Chevelle Showdown" featuring Chevelles and El Caminos.
Next month, July 25 and 26 is "Corvette Summer".
August 22 and 23 it's "Mustang Alley"
Sept. 26 and 27 is "The Power Cruise" , with cars from ALL over!
Then on Oct. 24 and 25 it's "Tri-Five Chevys".
Last month's cruise had 1064 cars, trucks, and rods on display, but only 2 Corvairs! :doh:
http://www.somernitescruise.org/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info.
1964 Monza Spyder Turbo Convertible.
1949 Ford 8N Tractor
2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4X4 Pickup

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”