caravan to convention through Indy

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Tom Miller

caravan to convention through Indy

Post by Tom Miller »

I have finally had the information set up on the Corvair Caravan website for Indianapolis. http://www.corvaircaravan.com/ It has a video, pictures of the T shirt art, a registration form, and hotels.

We are hoping to have all the folks from east and south of Indy to come and join us for a great start to a great convention. If there are any questions, feel free to email me at: tomill@iquest.net

Tom Miller
Circle City Corvairs
UNSAFE
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: caravan to convention through Indy

Post by UNSAFE »

Great info and video Tom . Did you make the video yourself ?

I like the T-shirt design.

Do you have any inside info on whether or not the NECC will be having a track event ? In Indy Bob Dunahue said he thought there'd be Drag races and a road track event but I don't see anything listed yet.

Speaking of Bob -- I guess I'll have to give him and his Stinger a rematch at Hawkeye Downs :cool: That track was a fun and I was letting it all hang out. It was very close and Bob and I were having a blast.

What about shade trees - have they planted any in Iowa since I was there 2005 ? My igloo about melted that time.

The midwest group are among the best and I consider that regional in Cedar Rapids in 05 and the Indy Olympics to be among the best that I've been to.

I'm really gonna try to make it :burnout:
Attachments
oval.jpg
1301.jpg
Kevin Willson
1965 Monza 3.1
Juneau Alaska
cooterr

Re: caravan to convention through Indy

Post by cooterr »

Kevin,
Sorry for not responding, The video was made by the wife of a member, she is a geek and likes electronic toys and software. It is a strong possibility that another "Corvair Olympics" will be held in Indy in 2011. If you come back we will do all in our power to keep the diesel fuel in the diesel tanks. ggg Wish you could have been here for the PW 2010. we had a dyno rented for the day. Our T-shirt design was done by a guy in our club that used to work for logo 7. Se ya at the convention

Tom Miller

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”