Corvair show/rally in Hot Springs, AR

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
RedLightBrew

Corvair show/rally in Hot Springs, AR

Post by RedLightBrew »

I remember several years back (maybe 10) there was a corvair show/rally here in Hot Springs. This seems to be a popular place for national rally events, corvette, harley davidson, etc.
Does anyone know of, or remember there being a show or rally here in 2002-04ish? There were close to a hundred corvairs all set up I remember. And, When will there be another gathering like this here again? It's fun to see and would be even more fun now that I have something to participate with, again!
1964 Corvair Monza 900 Coupe (bought 2012)
1962 Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible (sold 2002)

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”