2012 Performance Workshop

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
cooterr

2012 Performance Workshop

Post by cooterr »

Performance Workshop

Activities start on Friday for those that arrive early.

Tours of various businesses that are part of the performance community in and around Indianapolis will be available. Times and locations to be announced as they are confirmed.

Dinner for those that want to attend will be held at 6 to 7pm at the Coachman Restaurant in Plainfield Indiana.

After dinner we have reserved the hospitality room at the host hotel for socializing . Snacks, soft drinks and coffee will be provided. If you wish for something stronger it is BYOB. Video equipment is available for those wishing to show slides or videos of Corvairs in action.

Saturday is the day of the Performance Workshop.
Registration is from 0800 to 0930 hours with breakfast and lunch catered and included in your registration.

Activities for the day
Election of officers for the “Performance Corvair Group”
Mike Levine and Rick Norris will discuss the historic Mitty vintage race to take place at the end of April at Road Atlanta.
Ted Brown will have a display and tech session on his tested EFI system that he is selling and that has been showcased on the Corvair Center Forum.
Mel Fischer will have his replica, Carbon Fiber “Monza SS” on display and will have a question and answer session.
Brian O'Neil will have a presentation for the 2012 convention to be held in Sturbridge MA.
Anthony Johnson will have his Subie powered with Porch 915 five speed transaxle at the workshop and it should provide some very interesting conversation. This build has had extensive coverage on the Corvair Center forum.

Vendors will be showcasing their products so if you have a need for that special performance item, this will be the place to visit. Anyone that wants to vend is welcome to do so at no additional cost,. Just let us know in advance.

Michael LeVeque will be selling Brad Penn oil so if you need some let him know in advance and he can have it at the show for you to pickup. Michael LeVeque at 765-617-9307

After the Workshop, Levair Performance in Anderson Indiana will be hosting Hacienda Nights with tacos and other goodies.

It's Tracy "LeVeque"! Just wanted to let you know that Michael and I would love to have another "Mexi-fest" at our home on Saturday of the workshop! Cost is $5.00.....pay at the door. Non-alcoholic drinks will be provided...all alcohol is BYOB. If you could RSVP that would be great. My email is Libgan2004@yahoo.com. I just want a ballpark number so I can plan accordingly. This DOES NOT commit anyone! I can always freeze leftovers but cant cook fast enough to feed a bunch of hungry men!

Our address is 4627 North State Road 9, Anderson, IN 46012 for GPS info. We are right at an hour northeast from the workshop facility.

As you can see it will be a fun and fact filled weekend. This get together is for all those that appreciate all the forms that the Corvair has morphed into. Come for the camaraderie.

The hotel details and Workshop location can be found at: http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”