Corvair Gift Event Friday, May 26 at 12 PM

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Scott H
Site Admin

Corvair Gift Event Friday, May 26 at 12 PM

Post by Scott H »

posting on behalf of Eva "Corvair Lady" McGuire
ATTENTION : All Michigan Corvair people or anyone else who wants to witness a former Willow Run Corvair auto worker who has always wanted to own a Corvair get the surprise of his life... A FREE CORVAIR! Yes, a generous benefactor contacted me wanting to gift Merle Shingler their 1964 Corvair. They want to remain anonymous but you might find out who they are at the unveiling. The car will be delivered to the Ypsilanti Auto Museum on Friday, May 26th at 12Noon, Ypsilanti, Michigan. Merle has no idea what is going to happen. I just told him to meet me at the museum. We want a big crowd to join us when we present Merle his new Corvair. He has wanted to own one so badly and joined our Corvair Club with the hopes of one day getting one. I let him drive my Corvair yesterday (first time he ever drove one)... and now his dream is about to come true. Join us in this happy occasion. Any questions, please contact me. I'm so excited for him. A big thank you to our donor.
Friday, May 26 at 12 PM - 1 PM EDT
Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum
100 E Cross St, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48198

Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Steve62

Re: Corvair Gift Event Friday, May 26 at 12 PM

Post by Steve62 »

What a wonderful thing to do! I wish I weren't so far away, I'd love to be there!
Could be better, could be worse...could be riding in a hearse!

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”