2015 DACC Homecoming Pictures

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
rv6aaviator

2015 DACC Homecoming Pictures

Post by rv6aaviator »

I made the trip up on Friday afternoon with my Dad. We took the 62 and 64. We had a blast! The event is well organized, hosted and put together. The people are great! What a spectacular event.

There were nearly 100 cars at the event. A great mix of EM and LM attended.

My 62 is one of the 25 peoples choice. There were so many really nice cars there, I'm honored that folks voted for it. Many others much more deserving in my opinion. Folks really seemed to like the Corona Cream exterior color combined with the 62 Anniversary gold interior.

The other picture is of myself and the two past owners of my 64 spyder. Three generations. How cool is that.

Looking forward to next year.

Here's a link to some pictures.
http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/rv6aa ... ing?sort=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jeff Sandor
Cincinnati Ohio
62 Convertible
63 Spyder Convertible
64 Spyder Convertible
Attachments
Homecoming Cream.jpg
3 Generations Edited.jpg
Jeff Sandor
Prez Cincinnati Corvair Club
62 Convertible
63 Spyder Convertible
64 Spyder Convertible
66 Corsa 140 Coupe
66 Monza Coupe
BobWitt
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: 2015 DACC Homecoming Pictures

Post by BobWitt »

Jeff - I can't believe I posted just 3 minutes ahead of you! Nice photo show, somehow my ADHD kicks in and I don't capture the shots I should! Again, good meeting you there...
BobWitt - South East Michigan
Member: Corsa and DACC

1966 Corsa 140
Follow my build at: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9082"
rv6aaviator

Re: 2015 DACC Homecoming Pictures

Post by rv6aaviator »

Bob...I just thought the same thing.....lol. Would have posted earlier but I was cleaning up the cars this evening after the 500 mile weekend trip. See you soon.
Jeff Sandor
Prez Cincinnati Corvair Club
62 Convertible
63 Spyder Convertible
64 Spyder Convertible
66 Corsa 140 Coupe
66 Monza Coupe

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”