NE Georgia Swap Meet, August 3

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
brad54

NE Georgia Swap Meet, August 3

Post by brad54 »

The NE Georgia Swap Meet is this Saturday, August 3 at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce.
The weather was cruddy last month, and we had nearly 100 vendors—the weather report looks great for this month, so we’re expecting 170-200 vendors. That’s actual vendors with parts for sale, not “vendor spaces sold” like other shows advertise.

As of right now, there's only a 10-percent chance of rain on Friday and Saturday... We should have a fantastic show!
I'd really, really like to have a big show this Saturday... Everyone wants to see how big we can be... and by "everyone," I mean the vendors and the spectators I talk to all month at other car shows and swap meets. We've all kind of agreed the brass ring is filling the entire paved pit area with vendors, and filling all the grass rows with spectator parking. It's looking like this weekend can be the one where we all see exactly how much potential is here.
If you know about the NE Georgia Swap Meet, make an effort to come out this Saturday and be a part of what I think will be our best show ever.

Vendor set-up is 7am
Gates open to the public at 8:30
Admission is just $5, with free parking
Vendor spaces are just $20 for all the space you want. (please, one vendor per space)

If you’d like to be added to our monthly email reminder list to get a once-a-month reminder the show is coming up, shoot me your email address.
For more information on this swap meet and the Gear Jam Vintage Drags on September 28, go to http://www.georgiaswapmeet.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and http://www.gearjamdrags.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, or call me at (706) 424-5035.

-Brad

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”