Dirigos annual show

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
4carbcorvair
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Dirigos annual show

Post by 4carbcorvair »

Maines Dirigo Corvairs annual show at Goodwins Chevrolet in Brunswick Maine!! 10-2, come one, come all!!
1966 Corsa convertible, 140, 4sp.
1965 Monza Convertible, 110, PG.

Dirigo Corvair group.
http://www.dirigocorvairs.net/
bluefever

Re: Dirigos annual show

Post by bluefever »

i this only for current corvair owner's or ???
Bruins_Fan
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Bruins_Fan »

Anyone know if there is a show this fall (2012) in Maine? :dontknow: The website isn't active.
'66 Monza Convertible 110hp Powerglide
BritCars

Post by BritCars »

It's for any Corvair fan, past, present or future. See you tomorrow!

Jeff
Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
http://www.landroverwriter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'66 Corvair Monza Coupe 110/4
'66 Land Rover Series II-A 88"
'80 Triumph Spitifre
'80 Triumph TR-7 Spider

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”