MD 23rd annual Cruisin Ocean city Maryland

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
ryanlackey87

MD 23rd annual Cruisin Ocean city Maryland

Post by ryanlackey87 »

Cruise on down to Ocean City, MD, May 16-17-18-19 to join in all the fun at the 23rd Annual Cruisin Ocean City Car Show. More than 3,000 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks will take over the streets of Ocean City.

Lots of car shows and vendors will be taking place at the Convention Center Parking Lot and the Inlet Parking Lot, plus several more car shows will be taking place at various business locations in Ocean City and West Ocean City. There will be more than 350 awards that will be selected by various businesses, town representatives, community leaders, event sponsors and others.

Boardwalk Parades are scheduled at 8am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Show hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. General Admission is $10; children under 14 are free with an adult.

So many things to see and do, so make sure you cruise on down to Ocean City, MD for the 23rd Annual Cruisin Ocean City.

SO who is going my sedan will not be ready but my buddy's red and white ramp side will be down their. I will be putting around in my daily a 83 volvo 242 " its red with gold wheels looks like a rolling brick " . I would love to meet some corvair people and see every ones ride. When i go down there i always got to belly busters " hands down the best food best price and best veiw for muscle car week . add me on facebook if you do that ryan william lackey i got a large mouth bass in my profile picture see you there !!

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”