PRI (Performance Racing Industry) trade show -- Orlando

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
taruffi57

PRI (Performance Racing Industry) trade show -- Orlando

Post by taruffi57 »

Today, courtesy of Seth Emerson, Chuck Sadek & I walked probably 3 -4 miles inside the Orlando Convention Center checking out hundreds of racing parts vendors. You name it, it was in there. MUCH...VERY hi-tech parts and Many race cars of all types - although I didn't see an F1 car. I was looking for the latest in certain parts for my on-going '69 500 coupe build - although the mechanics have already been done by David Clemens/Stinger Motorsports. Didn't spot the type of rims I was seeking though. This is one awesome and very large display and you never know what you will run across in there.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
CarMel

Re: PRI (Performance Racing Industry) trade show -- Orlando

Post by CarMel »

Hi Joe,

Is Dave preparing your engine?

I was so impressed by the video I saw of his car roaring around an autocross!

Mel

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”