Corvair Meet AZ: Unofficial? Sat Oct 1

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Velosopher

Corvair Meet AZ: Unofficial? Sat Oct 1

Post by Velosopher »

Corvair meet for the local corvair owners. 8am-4pm at Thoroughbred Chevy in Chandler. Bring
food items to donate to local food banks. Lets get as many corvairs there as possible, any condition. Usually
about 20-30 cars.
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Corvair Meet AZ: Unofficial? Sat Oct 1

Post by azdave »

Cactus Corvair Club held our annual "Corvair Anniversary" event at the local sponsoring Chevy dealership. We had a nice turnout and collected cash and food for a local charity as the show entry fee. A few members of the Tucson club joined us as well. I drove my 66 V8 to the show.

Pics are on the club website here.
http://www.cactuscorvairclub.com/recent ... hotos.html
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door
Velosopher

Post by Velosopher »

Dave, was sorry to have missed your car. It was a scramble for me to get there by a bit after noon.
But was able to see a nice turnout. I look forward to the next one. Do ever attend the Wednesday
meetings? I drove my 65 Corsa HT (old smokey) to the show. Good peeps!
Last edited by Velosopher on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Velosopher

Post by Velosopher »

oops wrong pic...i'll get it right one day
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by azdave »

Velosopher wrote:Dave, was sorry to have missed your car. It was a scramble for me to get there by a bit after noon.
But was able to see a nice turnout. I look forward to the next one. Do ever attend the Wednesday
meetings? I drove my 65 Corsa HT (old smokey) to the show. Good peeps!
Sorry but I did have to leave the car show before noon. I was trying to take it easy due to the health issue. I usually make all of the monthly (1st Wednesday) meetings. I attended the one last week and drove the V8.

The next two monthly meetings will occur during other club events on non-Wednesday dates such as the November Inaugural Dinner for the new board members at Black Bear restaurant or at the club Christmas party in Dec.

http://www.cactuscorvairclub.com/upcoming-events.html

Dave
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”