Dyno day Bourne MA

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
MikeDTuning

Dyno day Bourne MA

Post by MikeDTuning »

hey guys, i have always wanted to see vairs run on the rollers! i have a great local shop that will host a day. current Rates are 80$ for 3 pulls.

it would be great to see what all these vairs make! i could even be provoked to put the honda power vair on the rollers
Mike D
Honda B20 turbo powered corvair. Is it the first honda powered corvair out there?
Jerry Whitt

Re: Dyno day Bourne MA

Post by Jerry Whitt »

Hmmmmm! I have a Clayton above ground dyno in the back yard. Maybe a we can draw in a few Corvairs and get this thing to make some bucks!

With enough, maybe a new paint job!!!!!!!!
Jerry Whitt
ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECHNICIAN
Retired
Hemet, Callifornia
65 Monza, purchased new
65 Corsa convertible
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

Here is a Stock 140 a buddy and I built, at the wheels. right at 100 hp.
Attachments
IMG_6033.JPG 140 corvair.JPG
Allan Lacki

Post by Allan Lacki »

Hi MikeDTuning, You might want to consider contacting your local chapters of CORSA to promote your dyno day. You can find them through the CORSA website at www.corvair.org Here's a direct link to the CORSA Chapter Locator web page....

https://www.corvair.org/index.php/compo ... =9&reset=1
joe moore

Post by joe moore »

Where are you located

Sent from my IdeaTabS2109A-F using Corvair Forum mobile app
1962 rampside #3957

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”