Corvair Tri-State, Taos NM June 2017

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
russmcd
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Corvair Tri-State, Taos NM June 2017

Post by russmcd »

Corvair’s of New Mexico welcomes all of our Corvair community to the 2017 Tri-State Corvair Meet in Taos, New Mexico.

We will be joined by Rocky Mountain Corsa and Pikes Peak Corvair Club for this annual event now in its 33rd year and you are invited to attend.

For everything you need to know about Tri-State Taos 2017, please go to

http://www.Corsaturbo180usa.com

See you there!
Russ McDuffie
Albuquerque, NM
1966 Monza
1965 Corsa (sold)
1972 Chevy C10 S/B (sold)
1955 Chevy Del Ray (sold)
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: Corvair Tri-State, Taos NM June 2017

Post by azdave »

DAW_0185.JPG
This was the 33rd year this annual event has been held but the first time attending for my wife and I. I had a great time and took lots of pictures. Unfortunately, my wife became ill on the way there so her memories of the trip won't be so favorable. She is a real trouper though and insisted that we stay for the show. She was able to sit out with us on Saturday at the Show-n-Shine but otherwise was in the hotel room the rest of weekend.

I counted 45 Corvairs in attendance and lots of families where there too which is nice to see. It was one big Corvair family vacation all weekend. The weather was perfect with only a few sprinkles while driving there and a light shower during the night on Friday.

Here is a link to many more photos.
http://www.cactuscorvairclub.com/2017-photos.html
DAW_0149.JPG
DAW_0152.JPG
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”