VairFest June 3-4 "More Than Just a Car Show"

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Phil Dally

VairFest June 3-4 "More Than Just a Car Show"

Post by Phil Dally »

Please join us for the Best Little Corvair Show in Arroyo Grande on the California Central Coast. Conveniently close to Highway 101 the event is only 1/2 mile from the freeway exit. Famous "Friday Night Pasta Feed", including wine, dessert, and an after dinner movie. Show your pride and joy Corvair at the Saturday "People's Choice Show" in the Heritage Square Park with awards and raffle. For your midday eating pleasure experience one of the 13 eateries and two sweet shops in The Village. Complete your Saturday with a "not-to-be-missed" fun night out of live theater. Please put us in your calendars!!!

Mike Thomas (805) 549-8050
[centralcoastcorsa.org]
Attachments
vairfest4.jpg
Goyo Corvair

Re: VairFest June 3-4 "More Than Just a Car Show"

Post by Goyo Corvair »

COOL! I'll be there!
Greg Goyo Vargas
Clubs: South Coast Corsa, Vintage Corsa, Central Coast Corsa, Corsa West, Classic Corvairs of River City
*Western Division Director, CORSA
dirtdancer

Post by dirtdancer »

Hi, my name is Rob, just purchased a 1966 Monza in Santa Maria. Is there a club near here? Unfortunately I have to miss the Vairfest. But would like info, knowledgeable mechanic info, etc...
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

HI Rob, introduce yourself in the "introductions" thread. Post a photo or two of your car, and talk about your goals and a bit about your background. Welcome to the forum.
Jeremy (cad-kid)
Kronenwetter, WI (Central Wisconsin)
SOLD 9-2016 65 Monza 4spd/140
My 65 Monza thread
:soapbox: My YouTube page

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”