Autofest 2010

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Ira

Autofest 2010

Post by Ira »

I received this information two days ago and held off posting it until I was certain of its accuracy...

The feature car this year for the annual Autofest show, held in Grand Junction Colorado, will be the Corvair! :tu:

Now I'm told all of the regional Corvair clubs have been notified already, but I decided it would be a good thing to post it here as well. Anyhow I personally spoke with Larry Boyce and he would like as many Corvairs as possible to attend this show.

When: June 19th and 20th

Where: Lincoln Park, Grand Junction Co.

Fee: $15-Early Registration (prior to June), $20-Registration (June 1st to 19/20th)

People's Choice Awards-25 Categories-65 trophies.

Dash plaques for the first 200 entries.

The website won't be updated for a week or so but you can visit their website for more info.

http://www.cowestvmcca.org/

See ya there!

Ira :chevy:
Scott H
Site Admin

Re: Autofest 2010

Post by Scott H »

Our club didn't know about it. I'll see if we can ad it to our calendar.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”