++ PICTURES OF DAMAGED CAR'S AT R & S AUCTION IN AZ. +++

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
KASEY VANDENBERG

++ PICTURES OF DAMAGED CAR'S AT R & S AUCTION IN AZ. +++

Post by KASEY VANDENBERG »

It was really bad.

They said alot of the car's were not insured..

https://sites.google.com/a/allclassicsl ... le-damages

Kasey
MonzaDave

Re: ++ PICTURES OF DAMAGED CAR'S AT R & S AUCTION IN AZ. +++

Post by MonzaDave »

KASEY VANDENBERG wrote: They said alot of the car's were not insured..
Really? Who would own a collector car and not have it insured?
Dave Keillor
Rochester, MN
TonyL
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by TonyL »

Ouch. That stuff makes me sick to my stomach. I KNOW some of those guys. OMG. I know the guy who sold that testarossa too. He sold it three weeks ago. Lucky for him.
Pro-touring 66 Corvair Monza
Got an FQuick account yet? Get one! it's like Facebook for your car!
Ira

Post by Ira »

I think I just threw up in my mouth. I am sooooo glad we weren't there.

Our 57 hardtop was supposed to be in that auction but we withdrew before signing on the dotted line. After tallying the money spent taking our 57 post (my Avitar pic) to Barrett's in Jan. of 08, we just decided the economy was too rough to make the trip (food, lodging, covered transport, etc.) and make it profitable.

Sad to see so many cars damaged. I'd hang myself if our hardtop was damaged like that.

Now having been around high end vehicles for quite some time I have to say I've never met anyone not carrying the full mack daddy policy for complete replacement. You just can't own these type of collectibles without it... unless you're stupid or have more money than brains... which is pretty much the same thing.

Here's a pic of our work.
Jim Davis Street Rod (2 of 20).jpg
IRa :chevy:

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”