Search found 241 matches
- Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 am
- Forum: Ask your Mechanical Questions here
- Topic: Firing older rebuilt turbo engine
- Replies: 7
- Views: 349
If that is the problem it will happen again when more fuel is being demanded but it will help you narrow down the problem.
- Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:14 pm
- Forum: Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds
- Topic: 61 Super Monza build
- Replies: 2
- Views: 276
- Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:01 pm
- Forum: Corvair Society of America discussion
- Topic: Video of Corvair Society of America's 2020 Membership Meeting
- Replies: 6
- Views: 453
CF is a great forum and I enjoy it alot. I enjoy the fact that I can help other owners as well as getting the info that I may need. As a collective there is a wealth of info for owners.
I'm sure you will find more irregularities as you go.
Really nice looking car.
Your car looks great. The torque thrust wheels are a classic. Makes the car look tough.