October 24 Conference Call Minutes

CORSA Membership Chair business
Jack Bacon

October 24 Conference Call Minutes

Post by Jack Bacon »

Jack will contact the owner of the Corvair Center Forum to see if we can get a CORSA logo and clickable link positioned on the left column of the forum home page along with the other vendors.

Bob Helt will obtain a list of former CORSA members who did not renew and send them an email with a short questionnaire.

Mike Hall will check on the price of getting 10,000 membership brochures printed and folded. The membership brochure is ;located in the documet section of the CORSA website once you are logged on. We would modify the front of the brochure by removing the pointing hand and add "and join".On the very back page we would add a CORSA membership application. These brochures would be shipped to Clark's Corvair Parts where they would be placed into each outgoing shipment. Ken would contact Mark at Clark's to verify their ability to do the stuffing.

Ken is still working on obtaining a GM discount for CORSA members.

We were wondering if the Membership committee could have an email address placed on the CORSA server.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks for your participation on the conference call.

Jack Bacon
Corvair Minnesota President
Corvanatic,
CORSA
TEAE
SAOCA
Allan Lacki

Re: October 24 Conference Call Minutes

Post by Allan Lacki »

Hi Jack,

You wrote, "We were wondering if the Membership committee could have an email address placed on the CORSA server." I think this is a fine idea and should be expanded.

Last summer, Bob Marlow suggested that the CORSA website should have a directory page that would list the email addresses for all the CORSA directors and committee chairpersons, including of course, the Membership Committee chairperson. I think it's a good idea. It would make all of us more accessible to the membership.

As an Eastern Division Director, I want to be accessible to the chapters in my area so I can represent them better. The rest of us probably feel the same.

If privacy is an issue, the ability to view that web page could be limited to CORSA members who log into the website, like several of the existing pages on our website. It's easy to do.

Al Lacki

Return to “CORSA Membership”