2011 CORSA National Convention

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
cvair4life

Re: 2011 CORSA National Convention

Post by cvair4life »

Phil Dally wrote:Santa Fe because towing over the Rockies is a bitch.
LOL... no kidding.

Hey ya'll I'd love to go... plus I can make it into a "site visit" and drop into the Denver VA Hospital for a quick overview! If those driving cars are willing to go through SLC we could meet here... or I could meet you down in Moab or wherever you want to cut into CO.
1966 Corsa Coupe
cvair4life

Post by cvair4life »

The Car Carrier Idea would be AWESOME! Definitely picture worthy. Any of you guys have a CDL?
1966 Corsa Coupe
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

Interesting Idea Phil. Do you know about how much it would cost?
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
Am-Iron
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by Am-Iron »

Time is getting near and I wanted to offer my garage if needed for repairs. I am in the middle of getting it cleared out to move but keeping most of my tools for the last minute. I can push my car out and make room or you can use the tools out in the driveway. My schedule is pretty full for those days and I do not know where I will be but please call and if I am available I will be happy to help.

Allen Amrine
1275 S. Pearls St. #3
Denver Co. 80210
303-325-5968
Check out my FB Page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corvair-O ... 0804308827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Motornoggin
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Post by Motornoggin »

I'll be there Thursday and Friday. Also, I live along the I-80 corridoor in Laramie, WY. If anyone needs lodging, or help, on your way into Denver, you're welcome to a plce to stay and any facilities I have.
corsaseven

Post by corsaseven »

Does anyone have a nice video covering the Concours at the Denver Corsa Convention that they would consider possibly selling a copy. I was not able to attend and would love to see the Corvairs that were on display. Thank you.
Mark G.

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”