All-Corvair Swap Meet in Penna, April 13 2024

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
whenim64

All-Corvair Swap Meet in Penna, April 13 2024

Post by whenim64 »

LEHIGH VALLEY CORVAIR CLUB ANNUAL ALL-CORVAIR SWAP MEET

9 AM - 3 PM, Saturday, April 13, 2024, rain or shine!

FREE for Sellers - FREE for buyers - FREE admission - FREE parking

at the
EGERTON FARM
2510 Community Drive
Bath, PA 18014

==> REFRESHMENTS available on site <==
==> 50-50 Raffle <==
==> Lots of New and Used Corvair parts and accessories <==

Corvairs, Corvair Parts, and Corvair-Related items only, please.
Sellers, bring your own tables or tarps or canopies.
Buyers, bring cash!

Questions? Send me a PM. We look forward to having you join us!
whenim64

Re: All-Corvair Swap Meet in Penna, April 13 2024

Post by whenim64 »

The location won't be difficult to find...
Attachments
336643237_1301546727095956_7297960754763759337_n r1.jpg
johyns

Post by johyns »

I will bvem there with my usual new parts such as gaskets seals NOS parts. If you want me to bring something for you just email me.

John Sweet
John's Corvair Parts
js189@zoominternet.net
whenim64

Post by whenim64 »

Happy April Fools' Day! And, no fooling, we're now less than two weeks away from the unofficial start of "car season" here in the northeast, the LVCC All-Corvair Swap Meet on April 13. Plan on being there!
Allan Lacki

Post by Allan Lacki »

I'll be there, too! I'll be working the grill. Do you like your burgers raw, rare, medium rare or incinerated? I can do them any way you want! Or I can surprise you.... Al ::-):
Allan Lacki

Post by Allan Lacki »

It's all happening here! The All-Corvair Swap Meet! :eek:
Attachments
epicenter.png
caraholic4life

Post by caraholic4life »

I attended this event last year for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the turnout, selection of parts, and comradery that was there that day.

I would encourage anyone within a reasonable driving distance to give serious consideration to attending.
:my02:
1962 95 FC Van
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe
1965 Monza Coupe
1965 Monza Convertible
Mid Engine enthusiast &
Prior Kelmark Owner
whenim64

Post by whenim64 »

With this event now less than 24 hours away, what is the weather forecast? According to Accuweather, it will be "windy and cooler; cloudy in the morning, then episodes of sunshine in the afternoon."

Because the event has been promoted as "rain or shine," it should go without saying that that it is also "windy or calm" and "cloudy or clear."

The latest news concerns a campaign appearance by Donald Trump that afternoon and evening at a location 18 road miles away. While the media is warning of traffic problems related to this, as a resident of the area I expect no real issues. For those who may have to travel via US Rt 22 westbound after the swap meet, you might be better off to switch to I-78, but otherwise I think there will be no problems.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”