Corsa Forum locked out

All Models and Years
jimbrandberg

Re: Corsa Forum locked out

Post by jimbrandberg »

I did the cleaning out cookies thing to get back in over there but traffic is slow.
In hindsight it was probably good for me to clean out my computer, there was like 16,000 things removed.

I received an e-mail from someone I trust saying Jack Green is okay so I'll vote for him in Central Division.

Jim Brandberg
Isanti, MN
CorvairRepair.com
Frank DuVal

Post by Frank DuVal »

OK, I'm not talking about cookie deletion, just click on New Incognito window to log into CCF.+

It worked for me.
:tu:
Frank DuVal

Fredericksburg, VA

Hey look, blue background! :wink: :thumbsup: :car: :spider: :frog: :train:
Lane66Monza

Post by Lane66Monza »

Computers like cars need routine maintenance to keep them running properly. Guess how long your cars would last if you did no maintenance for 4 to 10 years. Not good or very expensive to repair.

Cleaning up excessive cookies is one of your requirements on a routine basis to keep things running right. Websites drop all sorts of computer slowing junk there and won't release the resources until they are deleted.

Otherwise, buy a new computer each year ro stave off problems (hopefully).

That is why I have the Windows system delete the cookies at each internet shutdown and I store my user names and passwords elsewhere for automatic retrieval. Just have to put up certain sites with silly 2 step verifications.
Al Lane
Southeast Georgia
1966 Coupe 110 4 spd
1966 More Door 110 PG FOR SALE
jimbrandberg

Post by jimbrandberg »

I mentioned above that I didn't know much about who was running for CORSA Director.
I had a very nice call from Jack Green today and I will be voting for him in Central Division.
Jim Brandberg
Isanti, MN
CorvairRepair.com

Return to “Ask your Mechanical Questions here”