Corvair Basics Book Offer Extended Through 2024

Corvair Society of America discussion, questions, feedback, ideas
Allan Lacki

Corvair Basics Book Offer Extended Through 2024

Post by Allan Lacki »

For 2024, we are extending the popular “Corvair Basics” book offer. Brand-new first-time members of CORSA members who opt for the Paper Option will receive a free copy.

Corvair Basics is a 190 page technical manual for anyone new to Corvairs or thinking about Corvair ownership. This book is a compendium of articles written by acknowledged experts and covering all aspects of Corvair repair, maintenance and restoration.

This is an especially useful resource for anybody who is new to the Corvair hobby.

Residents in the USA will receive the paper version via US Postal. Residents outside the USA will receive it as a PDF. Please allow four weeks for shipping. ::-):
Attachments
headlines - corvair_basics_book_cover_sm.jpg
headlines - corvair_basics_book_cover_sm.jpg (224.74 KiB) Viewed 397 times
Jetmechmike

Re: Corvair Basics Book Offer Extended Through 2024

Post by Jetmechmike »

How do I get a copy? I was not aware of this offer last year when I joined. Is it available to purchase?
Thanks!
Allan Lacki

Re: Corvair Basics Book Offer Extended Through 2024

Post by Allan Lacki »

Hi Michael Hill,

The free book offer is only available to people who chose the "Print" option when they joined. I see that you chose the "eMember" option instead - which is the cheaper option - but eMembers don't get the book for free. I was in the same boat as you - in other words, I had to buy my own copy.

And yes, you can certainly buy a copy of it for yourself. Go to the CORSA website, log-in, and go to this page:

https://www.corvair.org/index.php/merch ... erchandise

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the Corvair Basics book for sale right there.

Actually, you don't have to log in - anybody can buy CORSA merchandise - but by logging-in, you'll save yourself the trouble of having to enter your name, shipping address etc.

Allan Lacki ::-):

Return to “Corvair Society of America discussion”