What Vehicle Did You Get Your First Traffic ticket In?

Humor, Politics, etc...
Latrgatr

Re: What Vehicle Did You Get Your First Traffic ticket In?

Post by Latrgatr »

Expired inspection sticker in 1987 on a 64 coupe I drove through high school and college.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
johnjacobs

Post by johnjacobs »

you may want to consider hiring a traffic attorney or representing yourself in court. If you decide to represent yourself, be sure to dress appropriately, be respectful to the judge, and make a clear and concise argument for why you should not be held responsible for the violation.
johnjacobs

Post by johnjacobs »

I do have a personal experience of receiving a traffic ticket. However, it is important to prioritize safety while operating a vehicle and to follow all traffic laws to avoid receiving tickets. If you do receive a traffic ticket, it is important to take it seriously and consider the potential consequences, such as fines, points on your driving record, and increased insurance premiums. It may also be helpful to review the details of the ticket and consult with a legal professional if you have any questions or concerns.
monza66coupe

Post by monza66coupe »

1936 Dodge 4 dr sedan….no license, no registration, no insurance, no muffler, no plates, no vehicle inspection. State Police. $100.00 fine in 1959; next Police didn’t show up in Court, Judge dismissed ticket with the understanding that I quiet the straight pipes on my 1953 Hudson Super Jet with split manifold. Did so with tips still sounded good….that was in 2018. County Sheriff.
Gasman63

Post by Gasman63 »

I think it was a 72 Honda Cb350. Excessive speed on turn. I think it was in 1977
1963 Corvair Monza Convertible 140 4 speed.
Colorado Springs :wave:

Return to “Off Topic”