Postponed - Philadelphia Area Informal Car Show - Nov 5

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
gbullman

Postponed - Philadelphia Area Informal Car Show - Nov 5

Post by gbullman »

My daughter's school is setting up an informal car show for their students and staff tentatively on November 5th.

The school is;
HMS School for Children with Cerebral Palsy
on Baltimore Ave in Philadelphia

The show will be in the school's parking lot and run from about 10 AM to noon.

If you are in the Philadelphia area and are interested in participating please PM me and I'll forward additional contact information.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary Bullman
66 Corsa Convertible
gbullman

Re: Postponed - Philadelphia Area Informal Car Show - Nov 5

Post by gbullman »

Wanted to let everyone know this event has been postponed. A new date has not been scheduled at this time.
Gary Bullman
66 Corsa Convertible

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”