Indianapolis Convention Caravan

A place for CORSA National convention info and threads for attendees to share their convention road trips, stories, details and pictures of the events.
cooterr

Indianapolis Convention Caravan

Post by cooterr »

:wave: An invitation to all that will be traveling through Indiana going to the convention. The route that Circle City Corvairs has planned will totally keep us out of the Chicago area traffic. The time of the trip has us departing at 9 am and arriving at the hotel about 2:30. We will gain an hour with the time zone change, so total travel time including a stop for lunch at Dwight Illinois will be about 6 1/2 hours. The Lunch stop will be at the" Old Route 66 Family Restaurant in Dwight Illinois.

We will depart from "Loves Truck Stop" in Pittsboro Indiana located on I-74 at 9am sharp.

The group will go west on I-74 to Mahomet Illinois, a distance of about 110 miles. There we will get gas and a drink.

At Mahomet Illinois, we will proceed north on Illinois state route 47. This is a two lane road through farm country. A lunch stop is planned for Dwight Illinois.

From Dwight Illinois, we will proceed north on Illinois 47 to route 38, we will then go east on rt 38 to Randall street. Left on Randall St. to Main St, then east on Main St to Pheasant run resort.

If you need more info, email me at cooterr2003@yahoo.com or 317-504-4624
:wave:
Munypit
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Indianapolis Convention Caravan

Post by Munypit »

Stuck

Return to “CORSA National Conventions”