Corvair/Rajay Rebuild Videos Available!

Anything Corvair related
miniman82

Corvair/Rajay Rebuild Videos Available!

Post by miniman82 »

Attention all Turbo owners!

After a lot of screwing around in the garage, I finally have a very basic video showing the assembly procedures for our vintage turbochargers. I would have offered it for download here, but I couldn't get FTP to work to upload it to my site for some reason (probably because it ended up being like 30 minutes long). So I burned a bunch of copies to CD-ROM, and will offer them to forum members for $12 shipped. This small fee should cover the cost of the CD's, shipping to wherever you happen to live, and the Paypal fee.

If you would like one, simply Paypal me $12. In the note write that it is for a Rebuild CD, and as soon as the funds clear I will drop one in the mail (don't forget your mailing address). This will be a good reference for people who are intimidated by the hard to follow shop manual instructions, or who don't know what to look for when opening one of these up to service the unit.

Special thanks goes out to Nickshu, for letting me hang on to his very clean parts for so long to make this video! I will put a free one in the box when I mail it back to you, but that won't be till next week due to an upcoming underway on the ship.
Click it!
Nickshu

Re: Corvair/Rajay Rebuild Videos Available!

Post by Nickshu »

Sweet!! Can't wait to see the video! My 15 minutes of fame!! Fair winds and following seas Shipmate!! :tu: Thanks for your service, now get out of port and shift those colors!

Nick
1964 Monza Spyder Convertible #435 - Rotisserie restored - SOLD ON BRING A TRAILER 4/30/2019 - Check out my restoration thread here: [corvaircenter.com]
Thanks to all the awesome CCF, CF, COG, and CORSA members who helped me with the restoration!
toytron

Re: RE: Corvair/Rajay Rebuild Videos Available!

Post by toytron »

miniman82 wrote:Attention all Turbo owners!

After a lot of screwing around in the garage, I finally have a very basic video showing the assembly procedures for our vintage turbochargers. I would have offered it for download here, but I couldn't get FTP to work to upload it to my site for some reason (probably because it ended up being like 30 minutes long). So I burned a bunch of copies to CD-ROM, and will offer them to forum members for $12 shipped. This small fee should cover the cost of the CD's, shipping to wherever you happen to live, and the Paypal fee.

If you would like one, simply Paypal me $12. In the note write that it is for a Rebuild CD, and as soon as the funds clear I will drop one in the mail (don't forget your mailing address). This will be a good reference for people who are intimidated by the hard to follow shop manual instructions, or who don't know what to look for when opening one of these up to service the unit.

Special thanks goes out to Nickshu, for letting me hang on to his very clean parts for so long to make this video! I will put a free one in the box when I mail it back to you, but that won't be till next week due to an upcoming underway on the ship.
Miniman82,

Do you still have cd's available?
Btw what ship are/were you stationed?

Thank you,

Ed Stevenson
Edwin Stevenson
Industrial Electrician
Electronics Technician
65 corvair corsa convertible turbo
65 corvair monza
miniman82

Post by miniman82 »

I left USS Wasp last year, I still have a stack of CD's left if you'd like one.
Click it!
toytron

Post by toytron »

Yes I would. How do I PayPal you? I have a PayPal account.

Thanks for your service. My son was a nuke on the USS Roosevelt. My oldest was an Air Force Cop and my youngest daughter just joined the Army.

Ed Stevenson
Edwin Stevenson
Industrial Electrician
Electronics Technician
65 corvair corsa convertible turbo
65 corvair monza
Scott H
Site Admin

Post by Scott H »

I'd like one too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Corvair Forum mobile app
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)
miniman82

Post by miniman82 »

Sure Scott, send me a PM.
Click it!

Return to “Corvair Talk”