AAA rating for Clarks

Anything Corvair related
Corsa bill

AAA rating for Clarks

Post by Corsa bill »

40 years my father and I bought Corvair parts from Clarks.
This week I put in my first order for parts in to Clarks. The next day I got an e-mail from them letting me know I only ordered one ft. Brake line for the ft end of my car and did I want 2. I e-mailed them back and told them no I could only afford 1 right now do to my budget. The next day I received another e-mail from stating they realized that I was in a tight budget, so they changed my order on a item from 4 to 2 because my car only needed 2. This is exactly the service I want from a company. A customer service, that is proactive with their customers and looking out for their interests. I'm not just an invoice #, I'm Corsa Bill
good for you Clarks (AAA rating)
I'll be happier giving them my business, then anyone else because they're looking out for me and my Corvair!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Re: AAA rating for Clarks

Post by azdave »

Not to offend other Vair vendors out there but Clark's is the best at what they do.
Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

:tu:
Jeremy (cad-kid)
Kronenwetter, WI (Central Wisconsin)
SOLD 9-2016 65 Monza 4spd/140
My 65 Monza thread
:soapbox: My YouTube page
tommy44432

Post by tommy44432 »

My opinion of Clark's is not as full of praise as yours. I've had issues with some of their parts, particularly sheet metal. The sad thing is they know the part is bad because they told me so but offer no disclaimer in their catalog. I used the parts anyway but not without some major tweaks because "it's the only game in town" as people say. Posting a disclaimer would have been the right thing to do. There are other suppliers for Corvair parts and most of the parts we use in Corvairs are the same parts used in all Chevy models from Impala, Chevelles, Novas, and Corvettes so I shop the supplier that supplies me with the part I need at the cheapest cost. In almost all cases a supplier other than Clark's is the cheaper way to go. An arm rest base supplied by a Nova supplier is the exact same arm rest base used in our Corvairs at about 2/3 the cost.
CorsaVern

Post by CorsaVern »

Hey Tommy....I grew up near Lisbon. I was up Logtown road on Eagleton road a mile up from the covered bridge.

Small world. My wife wants to move back to Salem as we good have a mansion for little $$'s.

Regards, Vern '65 Corsa Conv 140 4 speed in Va.
tommy44432

Post by tommy44432 »

CorsaVern wrote:Hey Tommy....I grew up near Lisbon. I was up Logtown road on Eagleton road a mile up from the covered bridge.

Small world. My wife wants to move back to Salem as we good have a mansion for little $$'s.

Regards, Vern '65 Corsa Conv 140 4 speed in Va.
Hi Vern....sorry for not seeing your message sooner. Listen to your wife....lol.

Return to “Corvair Talk”