Need some info from Florida/Southern US members....

Anything Corvair related
tommy44432

Need some info from Florida/Southern US members....

Post by tommy44432 »

The wife and I are going to try a getaway from Ohio's winter drudgery and escape to some place warmer in January/ February of next year. The plan is to trailer our '63 convertible and do some car shows in the north/central Florida area. I checked online and found a few but I know there have to be more than I found. I'd like to do as many as I can in a week or two. We have family in the Deltona area so accommodations wouldn't be a problem. Actually any warmer southern destination would be fine as well. I can just cruise Dixie!
My e-mail is tommy44432@yahoo.com so if anybody can help me out I('d appreciate it. Winters in Ohio are hard on a car guy. Thanks.
greatscott73
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Need some info from Florida/Southern US members....

Post by greatscott73 »

There is a show held the last Sunday of January every year in Lakewood Ranch, Florida called the Kaiser-Devereaux show. Its a great show with no judging and no pretense, just a massive amount of cars and car guys getting together for a fun day. If you are anywhere near at that point in time, its one not to miss.
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:goodpost: Here is some additional information regarding the show mentioned above...

:link: http://www.sunshineregionaaca.org/devereaux-kaiser.html

You also might check out some of the CORSA (Corvair Society of America) club chapters listed in Florida and perhaps Georgia. They may be aware of some points of interest in the time frame you are planning for your visit in Florida. The CORSA chapter list is included in the link below...

The websites listed in the following link may be useful to you...

Common and Useful Corvair Websites

Corvair Forum :link: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=6007
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
Ragtop Man

Post by Ragtop Man »

Corvair Lovers Holiday in Pensacola 2/26-27/2016

CLH

Return to “Corvair Talk”