Trucks anyone?

Let us know how we can make this site better.
dre55

Trucks anyone?

Post by dre55 »

Hi: I'm new around here. I guess pretty much everyone is. I have a 95 van that I bought some 35 years ago. After driving it for about 8 years in the hostile weather of ohio - it was in sad shape - rust, rust, and more rust. Over the years I have done a lot of repairs.
I'm in search of a forum "place" where persons with 95's, rampsides, loadsides, and greenbriers can compare notes. I found corvantics but I'm really not interested in joining corsa "required" and paying "corvantics" "required" just to ask a question and answer some in return for someone in need. If it's something you might be interested - count me in. I spend most of my "corvair on-line" time reading the forum at corvair central but they really are all about the cars.
Scott H
Site Admin

Re: Trucks anyone?

Post by Scott H »

dre55 wrote:Hi: I'm new around here. I guess pretty much everyone is. I have a 95 van that I bought some 35 years ago. After driving it for about 8 years in the hostile weather of ohio - it was in sad shape - rust, rust, and more rust. Over the years I have done a lot of repairs.
I'm in search of a forum "place" where persons with 95's, rampsides, loadsides, and greenbriers can compare notes. I found corvantics but I'm really not interested in joining corsa "required" and paying "corvantics" "required" just to ask a question and answer some in return for someone in need. If it's something you might be interested - count me in. I spend most of my "corvair on-line" time reading the forum at corvair central but they really are all about the cars.
Well welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy. Go ahead and start asking any questions you have.
Scott
1960 Monza Coupe
1965 Evening Orchid Corsa Turbo (project)
1961 Rampside (project)
1964 Spyder coupe (patina car, running)
1964 faux Spyder (project/parts car)
1964 Monza (parts car)
1963 Monza (parts car)

Return to “Site Improvement Suggestions”