friends 69 monza

Show of your ride, keep track of your project, watch as others progress on their projects
EricMWright

friends 69 monza

Post by EricMWright »

I found this corvair a few months back on craigslist, originally trying to get it in case anyone needed parts off of it and to snag a few parts for my own corvair. It turned out, my friend came across the listing as well and decided that he liked the car (funny how corvairs get under your skin and are all you can think about sometimes), so we tried to make a deal to buy it that sadly fell through. this last Friday, I got an email (i have a craigslist posting looking for parts) from the guy who bought it, who decided after getting it home that it was more of a project than he wanted. It seems that this car is drawn to my friend and myself. my friend ended up buying it over the weekend and plans are in the works to get it to his house and start checking things out better. as it sits, it has 4 flat tires and a twisted up drag/center bar. it is in need of a good cleaning, a bit of welding, and maybe a miracle or two. Even though this has say for near 20 years, the motor still has oil in it and we are able to turn the crank. anyway, enjoy the sad pictures. I will post more as we both work on it.

** the first set of pictures were taken by the previous-previous owner **

EricMWright

Re: friends 69 monza

Post by EricMWright »

My friend has been busy working on getting things all cleaned up and has dropped the motor and transmission.

Return to “Member's Rides, Projects, and Builds”