Rigged election machines.

Humor, Politics, etc...
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Rigged election machines.

Post by davemotohead »

Funny how they only change your vote to democrats,,not republicans?

http://theweek.com/article/index/270950 ... -your-vote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thewolfe
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Rigged election machines.

Post by thewolfe »

In the video the guy is hitting the button at the very very top with the tip of his finger. I bet if he hits it square on it there would not be a problem. Still not good, however. If the republican name was on top it would do the same thing. Why would they put the two boxes so close to each other?! It does indeed look like a calibration issue and seems like it would be easy to hit the wrong one even if they were working properly. Especially if you have fat fingers! How about they redo it so the boxes are bigger and spread apart or on opposite sides of the screen with clearly no way to make the wrong choice. Oh I know why...because that would make sense.
Last edited by thewolfe on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nate Wolfe
65 Corsa 180
61 Lakewood 140
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

Well now we know how Obama got where he is today, I didn't think there were that many stupid people in this country. Then again look how many people bought a Falcon instead of a Corvair. :rolling:
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
tommy44432

Post by tommy44432 »

davemotohead wrote:Funny how they only change your vote to democrats,,not republicans?

http://theweek.com/article/index/270950 ... -your-vote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking forward to the day when politics doesn't invade EVERYTHING!
tommy44432

Post by tommy44432 »

64powerglide wrote:Well now we know how Obama got where he is today, I didn't think there were that many stupid people in this country. Then again look how many people bought a Falcon instead of a Corvair. :rolling:
I voted for Mr. Obama and I do not believe I am stupid nor do I appreciate you insinuating I am. If you look at the real record instead of believing everything FauxNews tells you, you will find president Obama has done quite well despite the Republican party trying to thwart everything he does. To the point that it hurt the country. Think how much better the country could be if the GOP had tried to work with the Dems to solve our problems instead of just causing more.
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

tommy44432 wrote:
davemotohead wrote:Funny how they only change your vote to democrats,,not republicans?

http://theweek.com/article/index/270950 ... -your-vote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking forward to the day when politics doesn't invade EVERYTHING!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you notice,this is posted in the, - Off Topic ,Humor, Politics, etc...- Section of this Board, so since this is posted in the Appropriate area it is not Invading ANYTHING! you are not forced to read it so complaining about it is Not Appropriate, But your Opinion is as Valid as anyone else's Opinion. I happen to think Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to this country and if you look at the Actual FACTS you will see I am Right,,but once again,,that is only my opinion.
Last edited by davemotohead on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

Guess it's just easy to brainwash some people, remember I said I didn't think there were that many stupid people in this country but it was enough to get him elected & then do it again. :nono: . I've been thinking & I cannot think of anything he has done to help this country. Maybe i'm just stupid but when the government says the cost of living hasn't gone up & I only get a 1.7 percent increase in my Social Security for the last 3 years there is something wrong. Don't even get me started on all the bull added to the Healthcare bill. People, better wake up before it's to late!!!!!!!!!!!!! :my02: :eek: Got your back Dave!!! :tu:

Kalamazoo, Mi..
davemotohead
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by davemotohead »

And it continues http://www.examiner.com/article/north-c ... -democrats" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:goodpost: Depressing, if true. My wife and I will be voting in North Carolina for Thom Tillis tomorrow morning. I would hate to think that our legal voting would be canceled out by some illegal voting in our state!

:whoa: :sad5:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
miniman82

Post by miniman82 »

Funny how the Left claims there's no reason whatsoever for I.D. at polling places, since you know, no one is dumb enough to vote twice with all those stiff penalties...right? :shhh:

http://www.msnbc.com/the-cycle/watch/st ... 8768451976

I don't get it: Want to buy beer? Show an I.D. or go thirsty.
Taking a flight? Prove you're not Achmed the terrorist with I.D., and show me your socks while you're at it for the extra embarrassment factor.
Applying for a loan? Yup, show me some identification sir so we know you're not trying to swindle us.
But voting? Oh hellz naw, can't be havin' none 'o that can we? God forbid we actually hold the voting populace to the same standards of honesty and integrity as a LOAN OFFICER... But I guess that's the direction we've been headed in for the last 6 years- the land of low expectations. :angry:

I just want to know who's really offended by this. You have the Left hollering about disenfranchising the poor minorities, but then you have states stepping up and volunteering to COVER that cost if you can't afford it and STILL the backlash. It's almost as if the whole thing is politically motivated, but I'm probably wrong.
Click it!
1949chevy

Post by 1949chevy »

Isn't it odd that a gun permit allows you to vote...but a college student who I am willing to bet...is a much smarter person or at is going to be...is NOT allowed to vote....and a VISA does not allow you to vote...but a gun permit does.

I have talked to many folks who loved their cheap health insurance.......UNTIL THEY HAD TO USE IT....then they found out that it paid ZIP...ZERO...NADA....to the smart... insurance that pays nothing...IS WORTH NOTHING.

The more education you have....the more you know how to tell if you are being fed BS......name ONE job bill that the republicans produced in 6 years....go ahead....tell the bill number and the day the president signed it...he is the one that you have to please....the one..you know...that got 5,000,000 more votes than the "47%er" got....you know....the one that moved that company to China and told all the employees that if they said one word about him...they would get NO severance pay.
1949chevy

Post by 1949chevy »

bbodie52 wrote: :goodpost: Depressing, if true. My wife and I will be voting in North Carolina for Thom Tillis tomorrow morning. I would hate to think that our legal voting would be canceled out by some illegal voting in our state!

:whoa: :sad5:
The only voter fraud is when I was visiting Atlanta and on TV a lady was being interviewed in 2004 and the interviewer asked the lady " Whom did you vote for today?"...her answer " I voted for Bush...in fact I voted for him twice....once here in Atlanta...and once at our "summer" home up in the mountains".

Seems that the rich are the ones abusing the right to vote !!! Not your common joe....early voting does allow voter fraud if you are rich I guess.
thewolfe
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by thewolfe »

Isn't it odd that a gun permit allows you to vote...but a college student who I am willing to bet...is a much smarter person or at is going to be...is NOT allowed to vote....and a VISA does not allow you to vote...but a gun permit does
Maybe this is because a background check has to be done to get a gun permit. You know, verify that a person is who they say they are with ID. And to say a college educated person is smarter than a gun owner is just plain ignorant. I would expect a moron to say something like that. What about gun owning college graduates like myself? Didn't factor that into your equation? I would bet I'm smarter than you are.

I cannot fathom why anyone would be against reducing or eliminating the possibility of voter fraud. I don't care if it is happening or not but if there is a possibility, I guarantee you someone out there will try to exploit it. And they have. That is just human nature and the nature of politics.
Nate Wolfe
65 Corsa 180
61 Lakewood 140
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

Most if not all politicians are college educated, does that make them better at running a country?? I GUESS NOT???????
An elected official should be working for the will of the people not shoving their personal opinions & objectives down our throats! I didn't want Affordable Healthcare to be imposed on anyone but Obama said if you don't sign up you will be fined. So I had to get my wife signed up, we pay $70.00 a month & her medications cost just over $380.00 a month & the insurance pays all but $14 & change. So I i'll take this time to thank all you taxpayers for paying this for me. My only income is Social Security & my wife has no income so I don't pay any income tax. Thanks again to those who voted for Obama & are helping my wife. :tu: To those who didn't vote for Ohitl ah I mean Obama i'm sorry you are being taxed to pay for my wife's meds.

Kalamazoo, Mi..
miniman82

Post by miniman82 »

64powerglide wrote:An elected official should be working for the will of the people not shoving their personal opinions & objectives down our throats!

Just my humble observation, but if said politician's views are in fact shared by his constituents he is not shoving HIS opinions down anyone's throats. In fact, it could be argued he is doing exactly as those who elected him to do wanted. True there will always be dissenters in any voting population across any demographic, which is why you need to look at the congressional tallies when deciding whether something was 'shoved' down the entire country's throat- because it's painfully obvious on the House floor if party politics have been placed above the will of the people.

Take Affordable Healthcare, for example. Even if (and believe me this is a huge leap here) all of the people who voted 'yes' to the bill believed they were doing what their constituents wanted them to do, there was some pretty shady stuff going on in order to get the necessary votes. Ben Nelson's vote is one such example, you'll recall the so-called 'cornhusker kickback'. The final talley on the bill was 219 Dems in favor and 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against it. In short, the Dems decided it needed to happen damn the torpedoes. It was and still is a divisive bill, one which I believe will one day either be repealed or replaced by something that won't bankrupt the country.

64pg- I don't believe I should be forced to pay for others medications, I'm sorry. I happen to think I can do a lot more good with my time/money than the Government can, and there are other ways to get those medications at lower cost. No, I'm not a heartless Capitalist. I simply refuse to put the security of the country ahead of a few pills, we have bigger fish to fry. National Debt is something which threatens to destabilize the whole country- soon I believe, and you won't be able to get ANY pills if we go bankrupt. That should scare everyone able to vote.

People are blinded by free things, and the almighty dollar rules. I keep coming back to one universal principle- FREEDOM. A people bound hand and foot to its government can never be free, so I keep coming back to my favorite quote:

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Think about that, next time you decide that strapping the rest of us with your medical bill is more important than our national security or our freedom please.
Click it!
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

Think about that, next time you decide that strapping the rest of us with your medical bill is more important than our national security or our freedom please.
You had better read my last post again, I said I didn't want Obamacare but if my wife didn't get signed up she would be fined. My statement was to say all the taxpayers are paying for her meds not the insurance company. The insurance companies are licking their chops just as they did with Medicare part D but if someone doesn't want part D they don't have to get it. The reason Obama was elected was that the low income voters were going to gain from him being elected & now the tax payers are getting the shaft. Now i'm waiting to see how much the insurance company raises my wife's Obamacare for 2015. I personally think everyone should be on Medicare & everyone who works pays into it through their income, taken out by their employer. Now speaking of national security I see Obama is sending more troops which I say is about time, we need to forget about how much it costs, just get it done. ISIS must be stopped now or we will see WWII all over, the world waited to long in dealing with Hitler. Lets not do it again!!!! I did say in my last post I was sorry that the taxpayers had to pay for my wife's meds but I didn't have a choice, it was shoved down my throat!!!!!! I did not vote for Obama!!!!

Kalamazoo, Mi..

Return to “Off Topic”