Corvairs Visit Inside the Willow Run Assembly Plant

bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Corvairs Visit Inside the Willow Run Assembly Plant

Post by bbodie52 »

Eva McGuire wrote:VIDEO: August 20, 2016 Willow Run Assembly Plant, Ypsilanti, MI... I was like a kid inside of a Corvair candy store when we were given the permission to bring our Corvairs inside the Willow Run Assembly Plant on the Chevrolet side. It's been many years since a Corvair has been inside. I was a very happy Corvair Lady that day. For those who missed out on this adventure, don't worry. Plans are being made to do this again next year. I will keep everyone informed as to the dates, etc. Corvair Lady (Eva McGuire)
Facebook :link: https://www.facebook.com/eva.mcguire.98 ... 161169109/

:chevy: :tongue:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: Corvairs Visit Inside the Willow Run Assembly Plant

Post by bbodie52 »

Here is a link to a supplemental video...
Eva McGuire wrote:VIDEO: Ypsilanti built Corvairs revisting the Willow Run Assembly Plant on August 20, 2016 during the plant open house. How privileged we felt to be allowed inside where these air-cooled wonders were assembled. Thanks to Matt and Adam for allowing us inside and giving us the Corvair thrill of our lives. We hope to do it again next year. The YPSIBLT Plate on my blue Corvair was made to pay tribute to the workers who built that wonderful car I love so much. I also own the white Corvair with the VAIRLDY plate. Corvair Lady (Eva McGuire)
Facebook :link: https://www.facebook.com/eva.mcguire.98 ... 677784124/
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Corvair Video and Photo Threads”