VOTE - Corvair of the Month January 2016

Calendar page and Gift Certificate to the winner...and of course, BRAGGING RIGHTS!
Forum rules
Welcome to the Online People's Choice Corvair Show - Corvair of the Month.

To enter your vehicle, Reply to the current Corvair of the Month thread, include at least one high quality photo and some info on your entry (year, model, specs, etc). Each show will be limited to the first ten vehicles posted for that month. The voting will begin as soon as ten vehicles are entered or on the 1st of the month, whichever comes first. Please only post vehicles you own and only one per month. Vehicles must be Corvair or Corvair powered. If you win, please do not post the same vehicle in another month during that calendar year. If you won in a previous year you may enter again. The shows will run each month from January through September. In October we will run the "Corvair of the Year" contests. One for all vehicles 1960-1964 and a second for all 1965-1969 vehicles. In November we will have available a Calendar of all of the winners. Please note that by posting pictures in this forum you give corvairforum.com and it's owners the right to use your picture(s) in the calender and website. In order to Vote for your favorite Corvair you will have to have posted at least three times in any forum. In the event of a tie, the vehicle entered first will be the winner.

Vote for Corvair of the Month January 2016

Poll ended at Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Gregory_Miller
3%
Dochomes
3%
tsfortner
No votes
our72gto
15%
1965mike
6%
Cfred
No votes
thewolfe
30%
4wd430
No votes
rondo
18%
TexasAg77
24%

Total votes: 33

Gregory_Miller
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Re: ENTER - Corvair of the Month January 2016

Post by Gregory_Miller »

to vote, 2 things have to happen first. 1: enough entries to close the event, or the number of days to enter has elapsed. Getting close on enough entries, and tough competition this month. I'm liking the LM verts a lot, but I do love my hardtop.
TexasAg77

Post by TexasAg77 »

OK, will enter mine to make the 10th, if I counted right.

'63 Monza Vert. 102/PG Palomar Red. Added the duals after I got it. Just finished putting a new Clark's rebuilt PG with a new Hi-stall converter. Detailed the engine, though I don't have any pics yet. This pic is from the ChooChoo Classic in 2014. The car got one of the top 3 at Knoxville this past summer at the Convention. Still have some things to do to it. Only time and money.
Attachments
ChooChoo-63-1.jpg
ChooChoo-63-3.JPG
'63 Palomar Red w/ White Convert
'61 Lakewood
thewolfe
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by thewolfe »

Beauty. I normally do not like red cars but that palomar red with white interior looks amazing!
Nate Wolfe
65 Corsa 180
61 Lakewood 140
TexasAg77

Post by TexasAg77 »

thewolfe wrote:Beauty. I normally do not like red cars but that palomar red with white interior looks amazing!
:tu:

Thanks. When I was 8, my dad brought one home, but black int. White top. When I saw this for sale in '08, I had to have it. Love the white interior as it doesn't burn your butt as bad on a top down hot day!
'61 Lakewood
Pathfinder

Re: VOTE - Corvair of the Month January 2016

Post by Pathfinder »

I tend to favor LMs over earlys, but TexasAg77 that is one beauty of a ride!
'69 140/4 Vert, Dusk Blue / White Top
'14 Durango LTD
TexasAg77

Re: VOTE - Corvair of the Month January 2016

Post by TexasAg77 »

Pathfinder wrote:I tend to favor LMs over earlys, but TexasAg77 that is one beauty of a ride!

Thanks. Go to the CORSA Facebook page. I posted up from home some pics where it was used in a wedding back in December. I do need to get some interior/trunk/engine shots now that i have fixed it up. Right now it is sitting on the lift waiting for new rear bearing on the axles I just sent off to Clarks.

Want it right if this is the car I take to Springfield for the convention.
'61 Lakewood

Return to “Corvair of the Month Calendar Page (Sponsored by Clark's Corvair Parts)”