springfest 2010 looked like a blast

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
indianalakewood1961
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

springfest 2010 looked like a blast

Post by indianalakewood1961 »

I saw some pics from springfest 2010 and it looked like a blast. Lots of great cars and it makes me wish that there were more events like that around here. We have the Hoosier Auto Show later in the year, and this year the Caravan to Convention in Indy but I still want more... I just live to far away from my local club, I guess I am just addicted to this disease called Corvairs...lol.... Will I ever have enough? lol.... :dontknow:
terribleted

Re: springfest 2010 looked like a blast

Post by terribleted »

It was fun but it was wet:/ I has only rained on our concourse 3-4 times since the early 90's tho so really can complain.
Corvair guy since 1982. I have personally restored at least 20 Vairs, many of them restored ground up.
Currently working full time repairing Corvairs and restoring old cars.
https://www.facebook.com/tedsautorestoration/

Located in Snellville, Georgia

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”