All air cooled car show.

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
Forum rules
Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario. All countries of Central and South America, and Mexico (except Baja California)
64powerglide

All air cooled car show.

Post by 64powerglide »

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/events. ... -swap-meet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners Mi., NorthEast of Kalamazoo Mi.. Some of you may have been here last summer.
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
Phil Dally

Re: All air cooled car show.

Post by Phil Dally »

All air cooled...a car show I could get into.

Too bad it's so far away for me.

Who can ID the rest of the line up.

Simca?
Citroen
Corvair
Unknown
Porsche
VW
Corvair
Unknown
Attachments
aircooled.jpg
CA Central Coast
Vairy V8 Rides Again.
LA Angels fan since 1978
World Series Champs 2002
Only Own 10 Corvairs Today
Been Associated With Fifty!!
corvair70

Post by corvair70 »

I'm thinking the Simca may be a Fiat 500 Bianchina.
I think the unknown cars are a 1930s Franklin,and a 1920s. Perhaps the "unknown"was a tongue in cheek suggestion.
I had a Bianchina like the blue and white in the videos.Paid $75, finished the valve job and drove it a couple of months.
Room for me, wife and our 3 year old on the back seat with a small cooler.
Traded it in for $100 toward a beautiful $200 49 baby Lincoln 2 dr. from PA.circa 1964.
Last edited by corvair70 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
64powerglide

Post by 64powerglide »

The two old ones must be Franklins from the Gilmore collection, they opened the Franklin building about 2 years ago. I used to go out there every Wed. for cruise night but have not gone for a while.
64Powerglide, Jeff Phillips

Kalamazoo, Mi..
flat6_musik

Post by flat6_musik »

BTW, have ya'll ever seen the early Honda cars' air-cooled motors FAN BELT SETUP?!? ::-): Take a gander.....

bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Post by bbodie52 »

:whoa: WOW!! I used to see those cars parked around the Exxon gas station I worked in around 1972, but i had ever peeked under the hood.

I did see something like that the last time I worked under my old Kenmore washing machine, though. But if the Japanese built it, it must be good, right? :dontknow:
Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible

Return to “Car Shows and Events (Open to all cars)”