CORVAIR RANCH OPEN HOUSE — GETTYSBURG PENNSYLVANIA

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
bbodie52
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

CORVAIR RANCH OPEN HOUSE — GETTYSBURG PENNSYLVANIA

Post by bbodie52 »

:woo: Open House — May 17th :guitar:

Brad Bodie
Lake Chatuge, North Carolina
Image 1966 Corvair Corsa Convertible
turnert7696

Re: CORVAIR RANCH OPEN HOUSE — GETTYSBURG PENNSYLVANIA

Post by turnert7696 »

Unfortunately that's the weekend before my last final exam for the semester, so I think you'll know what I'll be doing. I would really like to attend the open house at some point.

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”