Dirigo Corvairs Corvair show.

Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
Forum rules
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Iceland, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands, and the continents of Greenland, Europe, and Africa.
4carbcorvair
Corvair of the Month
Corvair of the Month

Dirigo Corvairs Corvair show.

Post by 4carbcorvair »

Dirigo Corvairs is having it's 2nd annual Corvair show at Goodwins Chevrolet in Brunswick ME on Saturday Oct. 2nd. Rain or shine.
1966 Corsa convertible, 140, 4sp.
1965 Monza Convertible, 110, PG.

Dirigo Corvair group.
http://www.dirigocorvairs.net/
Todd1993

Re: Dirigo Corvairs Corvair show.

Post by Todd1993 »

I'm looking for some help... My sister in law has I believe a 64' corvair spyder convertable it's in really ruff shape but the turbo/carb/intake is flawless could you point me in the right direction to sell this car or the parts off it? Thank you for you're time

Return to “Corvair Only Shows and Events”