Chandler Arizona Airport Dayz Car Show April 12th 2015

Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
Forum rules
Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii.
also Serving the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territory, and Yukon. Baja California Mexico, and the continents of Asia and Australia
azdave
Corvair of the Year
Corvair of the Year

Chandler Arizona Airport Dayz Car Show April 12th 2015

Post by azdave »

I just found out that Corvair owners in Phoenix are invited once again to caravan to the annual Chandler Airport Dayz event like in previous years.

Those wishing to caravan to the event should meet at Tumbleweed Park roughly one mile west of the Chandler Municipal Airport at 7:45 on Sunday morning April 12th.

Admission and parking are free. The event features all kinds of planes, cars, food and displays of general interest to everyone. You can climb through a B-17 for a few bucks donation or get a ride for $425. There are scheduled to be 4-5 other military aircraft at the show that you can purchase a ride-along.

This event goes on all day Saturday and Sunday but only Sunday will include the organized caravan into the airport. I’m planning to attend on Sunday with either the V8 or the Corsa. Hope to see a few new faces there!

There is also some more info on the Cactus Corvair website.
http://www.cactuscorvairclub.com/chandl ... -12th.html

Dave W. from Gilbert, AZ

66 Corsa 140/4 Yenko Stinger Tribute
66 Corsa 140 Coupe w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR 140/PG w/factory A/C
65 Monza 4DR EJ20T/5
64 Greenbrier 110/PG, Standard 6-Door
cad-kid

Re: Chandler Arizona Airport Dayz Car Show April 12th 2015

Post by cad-kid »

Looks like fun! Post some pics after the event :pray:
Jeremy (cad-kid)